Thursday, May 14, 2009

Way to go, Mom!

FaithButton

Here are my Small Successes for the week:

1. I have worked out every day this week!!!!!! This is huge for me and I will probably write another post just about what I am doing, but I have decided not to allow the fact that baby A disturbs my sleep to be an excuse for me not to exercise anymore. With the exercise, I have also overhauled my diet. I find when I am not working out and I am tired, I tend not to eat as well and make less healthy dinners (which affects my whole family). I am pretty picky about the foods we eat anyways, but I am working on it even more.

2. I finished up "tutoring" at St Peter's this week. I have been tutoring there for 4 years and will miss it tons.

3. I worked on our front lawn this weekend. I treated it with grub killer, I fertilized it and I planted grass in some strategic areas. Our front lawn has always been the worst on our street (my only consolation is that we live on a very small street!). We have tried everything over the years and just cannot get grass to grow. But, I think we have found the problem . . . grubs!! I have been told it will take about a year to get our grass to come in, but that is OK with me!!

What are your small successes? View others here.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this list! Wow...you make me want to get off my 'arse' and attack the day and work out!!! Good for you!!!! GREAT job, I applaud you!!

    Other great successes too! I'm happy for you! much love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job this week, especially with eating healthier and working out every day!!! Great Job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete