I have been cloth diapering for three years now and I love it. I have not always loved using cloth diapers and, to be honest, I almost gave up. About a year and a half ago, I realized two things:
(1) I had to keep on trying different diapers until I found the ones that worked for both me and my boys. As much as others could make recommendations, I needed to find what I liked best.
(2) Cloth Diaper accessories are essential. For me this included two things. A diaper sprayer and the right wet bag.
The Planet Wise Wet Bag
I have tried a few other wet bags, but I fell in love with the Planet Wise wet bag right a way. I bought it because I loved how cute it was, but I use it all the time because it is a high quality, well designed wet bag. I have the medium wet bag that I carry in my diaper bag. It is the perfect size for quick trips out and easily holds 1-2 cloth diapers.
Some of the Features of the Planet Wise Wet Bag:
- It is made with colorful, trendy prints and a coordinating inner water proof layer
- The inner layer is sewn and sealed so it will NOT leak!! I have put this to the test and this bag
truly does not leak!
- Zipper closure
- The inner water proof layer is PVC free
-Machine Washable and Dryable
- Resists most odors and stains
This bag is great for cloth diapers, but also can be used for soiled baby clothes, or even as a cute cosmetic bag.
I also own the Planet Wise Hanging Wet Dry Bag. I have had this bag for several months and it has now replaced my diaper pail and pail liner as the main dirty diaper receptacle. The Wet Dry Bag has the same great features as the Planet Wise Wet Bags. But it also has a convenient "dry zippered pocket". This pocket is ideal for storing dry clothes or diapers. My favorite feature of this Bag is that you can hang it. I hang it on the back of my bathroom door. We have a small bathroom, so this bag is a great space saver and does not take as much space as a traditional diaper pail. Like the wet bag, the Wet Dry Bag is also great at controlling dirty diaper odor. It holds approximately 20-24 diapers.
I wash the Hanging Wet Dry Bag with my cloth diapers every other day. I hang it outside on our clothes line with the inner water proof layer out and separated from the outer fabric and it dries up so quickly, that I can use it right away again.
Although I have yet to use this bag for anything other than cloth diapers, this bag would also make a perfect laundry bag for vacations, or for the kids' rooms at home.
Planet Wise not only makes great products, it is a great company.Planet Wise, Inc was founded by wife and mother Nicki Maynard who was later joined in the business by her husband Jesse. The products are MADE IN THE USA!!!!! Planet Wise is focused on supporting families and the community and that is clear in their work policies. Employees are given flexible schedules so that they can work around family time and school schedules. Planet Wise even allows employees to bring their children to work! All the products are made in a locally women-owned facility.
Impressed? Want to get a Planet Wise Product? Go to the Planet Wise site to check for retailers.
Nicki has generously offered a large Wet Bag in Outer Space Print as a giveaway!!
1. Go over to Planet Wise and come back here and leave a comment telling me which of their products you would most like to own. Include what print you would want it in!
These can only be completed after you have done your first entry.
2. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Include Tweet URL. (You may copy the following)
Planet Wise Wet Bag Giveaway http://bit.ly/Xa5zG3. Grab my button and put it on your blog.
4. Follow me on blogger.
5. Enter the Made Here, Baby! Giveaway
6. Blog about the giveaway. Please link back to this post and to Planet Wise.
Giveaway ends August 8, 2009 at 11:59 PM. You do not have to have a blog to enter. Please leave your email address in the comment if you cannot be contacted through your profile. Winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified via email. Winner will have 72 hours to respond.