Monday, July 13, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - July 13, 2009



From the Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...
Beautiful and sunny. It will be a warm week!

I am thinking...
About family stuff. Trying to iron out vacations and visiting family. We are getting rid of our dog Cooper. It has been a long time in coming. My parents were able to find a good home for him. He is a good dog, just not a good fit for our family. He is 95 lbs and knocks the boys over a lot (and uses them as chew toys). So, I am thinking about how to get him up to NY and how to organize my workouts too while I am there.

I am thankful for...
My husband and having him home all weekend. I love when he does not have to work on a weekend!

From the learning rooms...
Lots of summer reading. Trying to convince J that reading on his own is not as bad as he thinks it is.

From the kitchen...
Still have not planned out the menu . . .

I am wearing...
Shorts, black t-shirt and bare feet. (I must like this outfit on Mondays . . . I have worn it the last three Mondays!!)

I am creating...
Nothing really. I have lots of things I want to create, but have not started any.

I am going...
To the pool after this. We are in week 2 of lessons. I will be glad when they are over!

I am reading . . .
Putting a concerted effort into finishing Dressing with Dignity.

I am hoping...
The pinched nerve in my neck will get better! I must have slept the wrong way last night, because, boy, it hurts!

I am praying . . .
For some friends.

I am hearing...
The boys riding their bikes on our back deck.

Around the house...
Boys are playing outside right now. The house is somewhat in order. Our poor back room needs a good cleaning this week.

One of my favorite things...
Lectoring at mass.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Tennis and swim lessons for the kids. Cleaning the back room. Whittling away at the rest of my to do list . . . it is taking a long time to get through it right now!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Cannot get one up right now, I have a baby screaming at my feet!

Go here to see more Summer Daybooks.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your daybook. I have worn the same thing several Mondays in a row before I realized I was posting about the same outfit every Monday! Now I wear it on Tuesdays. *grin*

    Sorry that you had to get rid of your dog. I know that is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your daybook, I alwasy enjoy reading it! Sorry about your dog, but gald you could find a home for him. WAnt a replacement?? I've got 3...oh nevermind, they would all knock down your boys and us them as chew toys, too...shucks! I like your Monday outfit, I seem to wear the same thing on Mondays as well...it's the 'let's get this house put back together' outfit...hee hee! Have a great week and post some pics of your back room, I'm working on mine as well!
    Blessings,
    ~K~

    ReplyDelete