Thursday, December 10, 2009

Small Successes


Here are my small successes for the week:

1. We have 40+ year old metal kitchen cabinets. Greasy little hand smudges show up on them perfectly! So, this week I gave them an incredible scrub down. I even took the handles off and scrubbed those down too!

2. I took the boys down to the National Archives and the Museum of American History on Tuesday. My husband's office was closed that day because it was the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, but he still had a meeting downtown. So, while he was at his meeting, we enjoyed the museums. J loves American History and was so excited to see the real Declaration of Independence!

3. I finally ordered our Christmas cards!

What are your small successes? Share them at Faith and Family,Live!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on the Christmas cards! That's on my to do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip to the museum sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save a Christmas card for me...the boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete