Monday, April 30, 2012

I am still counting . . .

I have not published my One Thousand Gifts list lately.  It is not that I have stopped, just that I have not transferred it here.  Since my last posting of the list, I have counted up to 799 (so close to 1,000!).  As I looked over the list, here are the ones that stood out:

 - A quote from my son, "I am trying to color this the best I can because it is Jesus."
- Science lessons at breakfast
- freckled faces
- popcorn made on the stove and the memories that come with it
- basketball game with my boys
-scooters on the porch
- the boys singing the Divine Mercy Chaplet (Little A leading!!)
- dish towels becoming pirate bandannas
- little toes on the windowsill

1 comment:

  1. Don't know how I missed your history posts - I love visiting historical places...what a treat to have kids that like history!! Today's list made me smile! Dish towels and little toes!! It all really adds up to wonderful, doesn't it!??!

    ReplyDelete