Thursday, January 30, 2014

21 Day Fix


If you are on Instagram or FB and are a friend of mine, you have seen this, but I just wanted to share this here too in case anyone is interested.

21 Day fix is a new workout by Beachbody that comes out next week.  The workouts are 30 min each and you have different workouts for different days of the week.  The workouts vary and include cardio, strength training, and yoga. 

What I love about this program is that it is one of the first that also focuses on nutrition and portion control. 

The basic program is $58 and includes the workouts, a shakeology shaker, and containers portioned out for your food each day.

I will be running a challenge group for anyone who is interested and I will be available to help anyone who starts the program. 

If you are interested, you can email me at katiepetko (at) yahoo (dot) com.  Any proceeds I make from the sale go to our adoption fund.  So, you can get in shape and help a great cause at the same time.

For more info, you can watch this. (Warning: it has the feel of an infomercial, but has good info about the program.)


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I really wish I wasn't 8 months pregnant right now!! I would be all over this!

    ReplyDelete